Cheng Yu Wu Ji 成語舞集
1) Pu Tian Tong Yi 普天同意
2) Li Qing Bie Xu 離情别緒
3) Ci Bei Wei Huai 慈悲為懷
4) Yi Xun Yi You 一薰一猶
5) Tong Zhou Gong Ji 同舟共济
SINOPSIS ITEM/NOTA PROGRAM/
ITEM SYNOPSIS/PROGRAM NOTES:
1) With the joy of harvest and the jubilation of the festive season, the energetic dance represents the praise and celebration of young men and women after their active work.
2) The ancestors who left their hometowns and came south to make a living, who didn’t have white-haired mothers and wives and children? The memories that evoked on the eve of parting, reminded nothing but the sadness of separation. There are three scenes of the dance described: (i) Remind (ii) Recall (ii) Farewell
離鄉背井，南來謀生的先輩，誰不是上有白髮親娘，下有妻小，離别前夕所勾起的刻骨回憶，徒增離愁萬千，更摧肝斷腸。此舞共有三幕分別描述: (—)叮嚀 (二)回想 (三)道别
3) All religions are based on compassion. This dance describes the Buddha’s loving and lofty spirit and the preciousness of benevolence. This reflects the unwiseness of superstition.
4) Human nature is easily affected by the environment. “The one who is near cinnabar is red, and the one who is near ink is black; good is easily concealed by evil, inevitable.” In this world, there are good and evil. If you are not firm and took astray, you will go defame for thousands of years. Otherwise, you will endure forever and beloved by world. Open your eyes, see the world clearly, see the sinister world clearly, break free from the clutches of sin, and walk toward the road of light with a firm will.
5) In the harsh environment and turbulent waves, I should still have the spirit of togetherness and helping each others on the same boat. With the strength of unity, I will break through the waves and reach the bright side.
3) 鍾永強 Chong Yoon Keong
4) 陳紹秀 Tan Siow Siew
Hua Zu Wu